MPG’s founding principle is that gay men and lesbians should enjoy the same full human and civil rights as all sectors of the population, while respecting the rights and wellbeing of others.
All at MPG believe that we should be active in working with many community, charity and political groups, including being a principal sponsor of Stonewall between 2003 and 2006. We will always aim to work for Pride and Equality for our community and support other organisations that share our values.
Our core business principles are:
- To anticipate, understand and meet our customers’ needs by offering the best quality and value products, services & care, so our customers are happy and not just satisfied.
- To recruit, retain and develop staff through excellent management and to encourage pride, happiness and fun in the workplace.
- To maximise profit in order to sustain growth for the long-term development and competitive strength of the company.
- For every one of us to be progressive, visionary and creative leaders by anticipating and responding to the changing external environment.
- To behave ethically by being professional, honest and fair and to act with integrity at all times in building close, secure and lasting relationships.